Death and blood links
Have you ever wondered about death or witnessed any of your close friends or relatives pass away? Are you
afraid of death? Well,there's not much we can do about it. The cheering thought would be
that everybody in the end have to meet his/her maker no matter who you are.So there is no
discrimination involved in it.It's only that how people die varies.Peaceful death,painful death,
brain death, etc...... The only thing to avoid premature
death and agonising death would be quite possibe by doing regular excercise,having
a healthy diet, doing health check up regularly,trying to relax,and leading a scrupulously
(mentally and physically) balanced life in a clean environment.
Study of Death
- Why not Find a Grave ?
- After Death
- Dark side of the Web
- Death and Dying
- Death's moved onward
- WWW of Death
- The Webster:death,dying and grief resources
- Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology
- The Natural Death Centre
- Natural Death
- Seventh Seal
- Have you tried our Games world for some gruesome games ?
Many methods of torture for scums who should deserve such treatment
- Crucify them.
- Braise them.
- Boil in a pot.-old Japanese execution style.
- Throw them into the beer barrel full of needles and stinging objects,and
roll it from the summit of a very steep mountain,ideally Mt.Everest. -
(I got this idea from a fairly tale)
- Put them with many skunks in the same room for at least 24 hours.
- Watch their neighbours from hell for a week without any sleep.
- Get all the blood sucked by a gigantic leech.
Help! Get me out of this page!
Shino and Ian's Mind and Body Shop
Last updated 21/1/97 by Shino